I am loading Google Visualization (for the core chart module) and am having issues with Microsoft Edge 20.1040.16384.0.
Here is a pared down version of the page which does nothing other than load the module:
I am getting "Unexpected end tag." on the console reported on line 7 (the close tag on the block that is running google.load
Does anyone have any clue what is going on here?
P.S. The non-pared down version of my page (not shown here) is working fine in Chrome, but there are some issues in Firefox (though no error on the console)... so I am wondering if the Firefox issue might be connected to this. But I figure I can solve this issue and then try to figure out what is happening with Firefox.
- How to display data from mysql in google charts function?
- With Google Visualization is there a way to swap the x and y axis?
- Multiple instances of Google Visualization charts into one page, separate divs [duplicate]
- how to change the text 'no data' in google pie chart
- Using PHP, JSON and google.visualization.DataTable to create a google dashboard chart
- Using jQuery to read a CSV to pass to the Google Visualization API
- scatter chart google visualization doesn't handle my json
- Need to recalculate column values when google.visualization.DataTable is filtered and redrawn
- How can I use the data retrieved from Google Analytics and show it in Google Charts
- How to put google map in google spreadsheet and use it along with chart API?
- Multiple google visualization table on one page [closed]
- Need to create a Google Chart from data in .txt file
- Google Visualization Cannot read property 'DataTable' of undefined
- google visualization other chart inside treemap node
- Google Charts: ChartRangeFilter and CategoryFilter with discontinuous DataTable
- Google Charts Nested PieChart returns column as null
- Clicks on Google adsense as a goal in Google Analytics